We accept donations Monday – Friday, from 8:00am – 3:30pm. If you are donating a large quantity of food please pull into the loading bay located on Franklin Street, on the side of the building. Walk in to our main entrance at Thurston and Franklin to ask for assistance unloading, or call ahead: (360) 352-8597 *100.
Food Donation Ideas:
- High protein food such as canned chili, peanut butter, beans, or canned meat.
- Pasta and macaroni and cheese.
- Canned fruit and vegetables.
- Baby food, baby cereal, and formula.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables that store well in a refrigerator. Home grown produce is most welcome. Please see our produce page for more details.