TCFB will be CLOSED on Monday, May 30 for the Memorial Day holiday. Need to stock up on food before the weekend? There is still time to visit us today, Friday, May 27th, at our downtown Olympia’s Food Pantry until 3:00 pm!
On Monday, April 25th, the downtown branch of the Food Bank (“Olympia’s Food Pantry”) will be returning to our in-person shopping model!
• Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
• 220 Thurston Ave. NE, Olympia
• Limited free parking in designated locations will be available!
• We will continue to offer drive-through service at our pop-up food banks located in Tumwater.
Questions? Concerns? Please direct them to a Client Services staff member, or give us a call at (360)352-8597 ext 212. Thank you for your patience during this transition!
Tumwater Methodist Church
The first event will be Wednesday March 16 from 5pm – 7pm. We look forward to seeing you the 16th and then the 3rd Wednesday of every month.
Olympia’s Food Pantry, located at 220 Thurston Ave. NE in downtown Olympia, will be closed to the public on Thursday’s from September 23–October 28, 2021.
If you need Food and Client Services on a Thursday please contact or visit Lacey’s Food Pantry:
To make a donation or for administrative support contact or visit our Warehouse Distribution Center in Tumwater:
Thank you and we apologize for any inconvenience.
During the summer break:
- They will distribute on August 10th
- They will not distribute on August 24th
- Twice a month service resumes September 14th