Olympia’s Food Pantry:
220 Thurston Ave NE 98501
Mon, Wed, Fri : 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
All Distribution days offer both Drive-Up and Walk-Up service.
- Our downtown Food Pantry provides an opportunity to pick up a variety of pre-packed food items – a shelf stable box, breads, proteins, produce and more. Customers should be prepared to receive a week’s worth of groceries. With COVID – and our care and concern for the community – we have implemented the Drive-Up and Walk-up food distribution model.
- If you are in a car: Follow the signs and stay in your vehicle – volunteers and staff will check you in, and load your vehicle with food for the week.
- If you are on foot: Line up against the outside wall along Thurston Ave NE. You will be checked in, and your food will be brought out to you.
In July of 2019, Thurston County Food Bank took over the “Other Bank” from the YWCA. We currently are distributing household goods in pre-packed bags (ie: toilet paper, soaps, diapers, hygiene items, etc) twice a month from the Downtown Food Pantry.
Full (~ 6 items/bag – not including diapers or bladder control items) Other Bank Distribution days are the 2nd Wednesday of every month in addition to food (11am – 3pm).
Partial/”COVID” (~ 4 items/bag – not including diapers or bladder control items) Other Bank Distribution is the 4th Wednesday of every month in addition to food (11am – 3pm).
Satellite Food Banks are operated in partnership with community organizations around the county. Each satellite location distributes a pre-bagged assortment of groceries. These locations also may include protein and produce options. Call satellite locations directly with questions or for more information.
Downtown Olympia Satellites
Olympia Senior Services (Seniors Only)Call ahead. Third Fri 10:00 AM-11:30 AM
222 Columbia St NW 98501
(360) 586-6181 Ext. 105
Drive up service
The 4tth Friday 12 – 3 PM
Lutheran Church of the Good Shephard
1601 North St SE
Tumwater, WA 98501
Evergreen Vista (bus 47)
Call ahead the prior Monday to reserve your bag
2nd and 4th Thursdays
11:30 to 2:30
1209 Fern St SW 98502
Hidden Creek Church (bus 47)
98502 & 98512 codes only
10:00AM to 2:00PM
1807 9th Ave SW 98502
South Puget Sound Community College (SPSCC)
Tuesday and Wednesday
11:00AM – 3:00PM
2011 Mottman Rd SW 98512
Faith Harvest Helpers (bus 66)
First and third Sundays 10AM-1PM
5615 30th Ave SE 98503
First Baptist Church (bus 64)
(Enter from 23rd Ave SE, rear of the church)
Tuesdays – 10AM-2PM
4705 22nd Ave SE 98503
Lacey Senior Center (bus 67)Seniors only, call ahead
Third Wednesday 10:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M.
6757 Pacific Ave SE 98509
Sacred Heart Emergency Outreach
Second Saturday of each month
10:00AM to 12:30PM
812 Bowker St SE 98509
(In the emergency outreach building next to church)
Turning Point Church
Second and Fourth Thursday of each month
1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
3525 Marvin Rd NE 98516
Temporarily closed (due to COVID) – please call if you need help!
Tumwater Fire Dept. (Bus 13) Call ahead, Tumwater Residents Only
Third Tuesday from 3:30-5:30PM
311 Israel Rd SW 98501
Steamboat Area Food Bank –
CLOSED until further notice
Reservation only, call ahead.
4th Thursday 4-6:30 PM
Limited home delivery to elderly
and disable can be arranged.
St. Christopher’s Community Church
7902 Steamboat Island Rd 98502
Rainier Emergency Food Center
No Longer a Partner of TCFB
Food Distribution now at Mobile:
Valley Heart Church
2nd and 4th Wednesday every month
9:30AM – 12:00PM
11318 Vail Cut Off Rd SE 98576
Littlerock United Methodist
Last Tues 9:30 AM-Noon
6336 SW 128th Ave 98556
Heritage House Food Bank
Every Saturday 2:00-5:00pm
Heritage Baptist Church
1315 Sussex Ave E
Mobile Food Banks:
Mobile Food Banks are part of a service provided to community members living in low-income housing – who may have trouble accessing food bank services. Locations where regular stops are made are listed below. For more information about these locations and how the mobile food bank program works call (360) 754-5703 x106.
- Boardwalk Apartments, Olympia
- Capitol House Apartments, Olympia
- Casa Madrona, Olympia
- Drexel House, Olympia
- Olympia Village, Olympia
- Olympian Apartments, Olympia
- St. Francis House, Olympia
- South Sound Villa, Lacey
- Valley Heart Church, Rainier
- Shelton Senior Center, Shelton
- Tumwater Apartments, Tumwater
- Tumwater Mobile Estates, Tumwater
- Tumwater Senior Center, Tumwater
- Yelm Adult Community Center, Yelm