Monetary donations are greatly appreciated.
- You can use a credit card donate easily to the Food Bank on-line at any time (though 4.7% of your donation plus $0.30 goes to cover processing fees).
- Cash or checks can be dropped off during our open hours, Monday – Friday, from 8:00am – 3:30pm.
- You can mail a check to us at:
Thurston County Food Bank
220 Thurston Ave. NE
Olympia, WA 98501
- Many people donate through payroll deduction. There are 3 options:
- State Employees – Combined Fund Drive.
- Federal Employees – Combined Federal Campaign.
- Private Sector Employees – United Way.
- For online bankers a bill payer service is another donor option. The food bank receives paper checks from several third party services, primarily “Online Resources.”
We honor donor intent. If you wish to support a specific program, funds will be directed accordingly.