Monetary donations are greatly appreciated.
- You can mail a check to us at:
Thurston County Food Bank
PO Box 11549
Olympia, WA 98508-1549
- Many people donate through payroll deduction. There are 3 options:
- State Employees – Combined Fund Drive
- Federal Employees – Combined Federal Campaign
- Private Sector Employees – United Way
- For online bankers a bill payer service is another donor option. The food bank receives paper checks from several third party services, primarily “Online Resources.”
- You can use a credit card to donate easily to the Food Bank on-line at any time (though 4.7% of your donation plus $0.30 goes to cover processing fees).
- We gladly accept monetary donations at our three main locations, during the days/times below:
We honor donor intent. If you wish to support a specific program, funds will be directed accordingly.